Shop now - get your goodies right away - and pay later! Yep, it sounds almost too good to be true! If you are strapped for cash our flexible payment plans are here to help! Simply select After Pay, Zip Pay or Sezzle at the checkout.

AfterPay & ZipPay are also available in our Northcote & Windsor stores!

Image result for after pay logo

HOW IT WORKS...

  • Allows you to shop now & pay later!
  • Break your payments down into 4 easy payments
  • Your order will be shipped right away
  • You can spend up to $500
  • No interest or hidden fees 

YOU CAN USE AFTER PAY IF...

  • You are an Australian resident
  • You are 18+ years old
  • You have a debit/credit card
  • For first time Afterpay customers the first payment amount will be charged right away.
  • If you have used Afterpay before, you do not have to pay ANYTHING for 2 whole weeks!
  • A full payment plan will be provided to you at the time of purchase.
  • Take note, if you fail to make a payment you may be charged a late-payment fee!

 

Image result for zip pay logo

HOW IT WORKS...

  • Allows you to shop now & pay later!
  • No upfront payments
  • No credit card needed
  • You can make your payments weekly, fortnightly or monthly - whichever suits you best!
  • Your order will be shipped right away
  • You can spend up to $1000
  • No interest or hidden fees 

YOU CAN USE ZIP PAY IF...

  • You are an Australian resident
  • You are 18+ years old
  • Take note, if you fail to make a payment you may be charged a late-payment fee!

 

HOW IT WORKS...

  • Allows you to shop now & pay later!
  • Breaks your payment down into 4 easy payments, spread across 6 weeks
  • 25% of the purchase is due right away, then the remaining 75% is paid off over the next 6 weeks
  • As soon as you place your order it will be shipped out
  • No interest or hidden fees 

YOU CAN USE SEZZLE IF...

  • You are an American resident
  • You have a US Bank Account, Mobile Number & Email Address
  • You are 18+ years old
  • Credit checks are not 'hard' and will not ding your credit score
  • Take note, if you fail to make a payment you may be charged a late-payment fee!